Dr. Civas is an expert FUE hair transplant surgeon. He has interacted with over tens of thousands of hair loss patients in over 15 years hair transplantation and dermatological experience. His constant education and the experiences have made him develop a modified FUE technique which he uses on his hair replacement patients. Modified FUE technique is strongly recommended for our patients mainly because of its advantageous attributes mentioned below:
- Speed of the procedure: In Civas clinic we can transplant up to 4000 grafts in on session with the modified FUE technique.
- Use of very high quality and specialized punch instruments.
- Semi hand graft removal technique that ensures high precision in harvesting the grafts.
- High graft survival rates
- Quick recovery of both the donor and the transplant areas
- Painless anesthesia administration
- Proven 50% less swelling after the transplant, due to the high quality hair transplant solution used.
In the FUE technique, hair follicles are obtained from the donor area one by one by making tiny incisions around the hair follicles and extracting them using special punches.
Learn more about FUE in this section FUE Hair Transplant and FUT vs FUE
View more results of FUE Transplant this section FUE Transplant before and after photos